This partnership offers a complete segregated storage program for gold, silver, platinum, and palladium bullion and coins, utilizing the highest level
of security, insurance protection, and account management found anywhere.
The creation of this storage program has been in response to a vast interest in and increasing demand for precious metals international storage
diversification. As the economic and political situations in the United States continue to deteriorate, there is growing recognition by astute investors for the necessity of
wealth protection by positioning a portion of their financial assets in a secure offshore environment.
Our partner, TDS, is a full service depository, offering unparalleled security, service, and physical access to your holdings. Your precious metals are held in custody on a
fully insured basis, while at the same time providing you with the flexibility and convenience you need. Your deposits are held and guarded by the most reputable security
companies in the world. Special features of the TDS storage program are as follows:
– Customers receive monthly statements of holdings detailing balances and metal movements. You can view your account online
so you always have up to the minute details of your holdings.
– Records of each account are meticulously maintained by TDS. In addition, accounts are subjected to random auditing by
KPMG, LLP, one of the foremost national independent accounting firms.
Double Insurance Protection
– Not only are your assets held in a high security depository and insured by the depository, they are also insured
independently by TDS against physical loss, damage or theft.
– All inventory is double audited by TDS’s secured carriers as well as independent auditing firm, KPMG, LLP.
– TDS actively manages its ongoing costs and has structured its storage program to offer good value for its customers.
– Every customer's precious metals are fully allocated and kept completely separate inside the vault.
– Each customer's account is completely confidential and TDS maintains strict privacy policies.
Free Shipping and Insurance on Most Deliveries
– When you buy from Liberty Gold and Silver and store your precious metals with TDS Vaults,
there is free shipping and insurance on all standard orders. (Please contact one of our representatives for shipping and insurance details.)
No Import Duties or Customs Charges
– Your precious metals are received in your own segregated storage locker exempt from various import
duties and customs fees.
To learn more about the details of our off shore storage program,
please contact a Liberty Gold and Silver representative at 888–751–3330.
To expedite account set-up:
Liberty Gold and Silver Newsletter Signup
Sell Your Gold/Silver
Precious Metals IRA
Methods of Payment
Terms and Conditions
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive one of the finest and most well–researched reports
available anywhere helping you preserve your wealth with gold and silver, and information on special sales and discounts.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Methods of Payment
We accept cash, check, bank wire, or ACH.